Real world Georgia Taylor and Charlie de Melo, a couple from Coronation Street, shared pictures from their recent romantic break on Instagram to offer fans a glimpse inside their retreat.
Georgia, who has portrayed Toyah Battersby since 1997, posted the images to Instagram and wrote: “LimonCharlo, Mildred, and the hat go on an Italian adventure.” She has 81,000 followers on Instagram.
We were really envious of the couple in the images since they had such wonderful weather, breathtaking scenery, and delectable local food.
Charlie de Melo, who plays Charlie in Imran Habeeb, uploaded a similar set of images with the description “A Squeezy Toes Experience.”
Co-stars of the pair were quick to share their opinions, with Jane Danson from Leanne Battersby calling them “gorgeous” and adding three kisses at the end.
While Sally Carman, who portrays Abi Webster in the ITV soap, said that she “couldn’t love these more,” Sally Dynevor, who plays Sally Metcalfe, sent a succession of heart-eye emojis.
Fans were quick to send their well wishes to the pair, with one writing: “You guys look like you’re having a great time!” Enjoy!’
Another said, “I adore that you’re a real life couple, it’s so adorable,” while a third commented, “Aww, looks fantastic! You guys are the best!
Up until Imran’s tragic death in 2022, Charlie and Georgia portrayed the on-screen pair Toyah and Imran on the cobbles.
When Toyah learned that Imran was the father of Abi’s child, she accidentally killed Imran by crashing their vehicle into a wall.
Since that time, Toyah has fallen in love with Spider Nugent (Martin Hancock), her childhood lover.
He wouldn’t leave his career as a policeman behind, which was unfortunate for her since it had placed her in grave danger.
- Coronation Street resident quizzed by police over knife crime in new spoiler video
- Emmerdale spoiler videos confirm devastating news as major return sends shockwaves through the village
- Emmerdale spoilers: Ruby and Caleb Milligan hatch evil plot to destroy Tracy Robinson
- Coronation Street’s Bethany Platt reels as major character is struck by a car and left to die before her very eyes
- Coronation Street spoilers: Exit drama confirmed for Evelyn and Cassie Plummer leaving Tyrone Dobbs in turmoil