Before starting her new role as a police officer in an ITV drama, Charley Webb, a star of Emmerdale, released a few photos.
The Long Shadow, which chronicles the search for serial murderer Peter Sutcliffe, will include the actress who portrayed Debbie Dingle in the soap opera.
The lives of the victims who came into contact with him and the policemen at the centre of the police investigation will be the main subjects of the story.
Toby Jones, David Morrissey, and Lee Ingleby will play DCS Dennis Hoban, DCS George Oldfield, and DCS Jim Hobson, respectively, while Katherine Kelly from Coronation Street will play Emily Jackson and Daniel Mays will play Emily’s husband, Sydney.
The cast also features Charley, who hasn’t featured in an ITV programme since leaving Emmerdale in 2021, Rob James-Collier from Ackley Bridge, and EastEnders star Jill Halfpenny.
Charley posted a number of pictures on Instagram, one of which seemed to be an image of her character wearing a costume. upcoming in September on ITV. The group from which dreams are created.
Charley will have a busy month of September since she is preparing to take part in the Quiz theatre play.
James Graham’s piece depicts the tale of Diana and Charles Ingram, who tried to rig ITV’s Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by coughing to represent the right response.
In 2020, the tale was also depicted in an ITV drama with Sian Clifford and Matthew MacFadyen as Diana and Charles and Michael Sheen as programme host Chris Tarrant, who astounded everyone with his legendary performance.
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together