Concern about Eliza (Savannah Kunyo) on Coronation Street began to rise a few weeks ago when she began corresponding with an unknown person online.
She later met him and misled Stu (Bill Fellows) and Yasmeen (Shelley King) about her whereabouts, but thankfully Stu was able to track down Eliza after he realised that vacation club was not in session. She was at the station with the guy, whose identity as Dom—Eliza’s father—was later verified.
Although Stu wasn’t certain, Eliza was emphatic that she wanted to spend time with Dom. After speaking on the phone with Bridget, who is doing time for murder, Stu decided Eliza wouldn’t visit Dom since Bridget views him negatively.
Coming up, Dom stops by the law office and proposes that Stu and Dee-Dee (Channique Sterling-Brown) settle their dispute amicably rather than continuing with the legal action.
Stu declines and says he’ll see Dom in court.
Dom contacts Stu over the week and claims he simply wants what’s best for Eliza and a chance to become a better father.
Stu is conflicted by this, but he ultimately consents to Eliza meeting Dom at the station.
Dom recommends ice cream but then pretends to have left his cash at home.
Dom’s ears perk up when Eliza reassures him that Stu will pay since he is rich.
Will Dom’s concept for this grow as a result?
Does he intend to take all of Stu’s money?
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together