After the shocking death of Todd Boyce’s character, Stephen Reid, last week, Coronation Street may never be the same.
After kidnapping Jenny Connor (Sally Ann Matthews), Stephen’s reign of terror came to a sudden end when he was struck by Peter Barlow’s (Chris Gascoyne) vehicle.
Future scenes will see shockwaves travel across the cobbles as the locals process what happened in Stephen’s last hours, which profoundly changed many people’s lives.
Having witnessed her son’s death in front of her eyes, Audrey Roberts (Sue Nicholls) will undoubtedly have a lot on her plate to process.
Now that the whole scope of Stephen’s offenses is known, she will have to accept the possibility that she never truly knew him. She will need her family to be around her more than ever right now.
Meanwhile, Sarah (Tina O’Brien) and Jenny—who wound up in the hospital after Stephen’s vicious attack—will definitely need some time to heal from their horrific experience.
In addition to her husband’s involvement in Stephen’s demise, Carla Barlow (Alison King) must contend with the reality that Stephen’s theft of the Underworld’s riches is causing her firm to fail.
The future of Ryan Russell’s character Michael Bailey is in jeopardy as he loses his job as a result of his grave error in giving Stephen the bank account access credentials.
How is he going to support his daughter Glory in the future and make ends meet?
And when the police carry out their investigations, Peter Barlow will undoubtedly have some questions to respond to. But will he be found guilty of murder?
Although Chris Gascoyne is scheduled to leave the program, is this the reason behind his departure?
Will Weatherfield life ever be the same with everything going on?
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together
- Emmerdale star has secretly welcomed the birth of her second child