After the homicidal businessman made a significant discovery on Wednesday’s (October 4) episode of Coronation Street, Tim Metcalfe (Joe Duttine) will soon have to deal with Stephen Reid (Todd Boyce).
After the police discovered Leo’s body a few weeks earlier, Stephen went to the canal to see if Teddy’s body was still buried there. Tim was hidden behind a shrub while he prodded about in the water, but he was unable to find him.
Tim broke off the conversation when his phone rang, and Stephen ran off. Ever then, that moment has been on Stephen’s mind.
Tonight, after enquiring about a few Underworld workers’ ringtones, Stephen’s attention was drawn to Carla (Alison King), who confronted him over her most recent LSD test.
The test revealed Carla has LSD in her system, and with a little investigation, she was able to determine Stephen must be the culprit.
Carla, unable to help herself, went to the police station and spoke with DS Swain (Vicky Myers).
Sadly, Swain stated that they are unable to pursue Stephen’s involvement in the crime since Carla lacks concrete evidence.
Carla arrived home and received a visit from Swain when she discovered Stephen at the train station.
Neither Carla nor Swain noticed Stephen overhearing their chat at the kebab shop as he instructed Carla to remain silent about what she knew.
Tim and a returning Elaine (Paula Wilcox) were in Stephen’s path as he made his way back to visit Jenny (Sally Ann Matthews). When Tim’s phone rang, they continued to ignore one another, but Stephen suddenly realized something.
Stephen started to fear when he realized Tim was actually at the canal.
A frantic Stephen will approach Tim during a showdown with just a few days until Super Soap Week, and as a result of their confrontation, Tim will lock the taxi driver in the boot of his vehicle and put petrol in it.
But will Tim become the fourth victim?
- Emmerdale spoilers: Desperate April Windsor begs Gus Malcolms as Rhona Goskirk’s life hangs in the balance
- Emmerdale’s Tom King to commit physical, emotional and tech abuse against wife Belle Dingle in horrific campaign
- Emmerdale icon Dean Andrews ‘happy to be awake’ after surgery for mystery ailment
- Emmerdale spoilers: Cain Dingle unexpectedly attacked in Ruby and Caleb Milligan fight
- Coronation Street spoilers: Daisy takes ‘spiteful’ revenge on gutted Bethany – and Daniel is furious
- ‘F****n’ exhausted!’ Sue Cleaver knackered in new role away from Coronation Street