As seen by her debut appearance on EastEnders, Cindy Beale (Micelle Collins) has never been one to commit to just one guy, and forthcoming episodes may see her carrying on this trend.
When Cindy and Ian (Adam Woodyatt) go back to Albert Square, chaos ensues, and they quickly seek safety in Alfie Moon’s (Shane Richie) apartment.
Will Cindy accept Alfie’s loving hug when she is in distress due to recent occurrences and he offers his support?
According to actress Michelle Collins, it would be ‘disappointing’ if Cindy didn’t go back to her immoral ways.
If such circumstances didn’t occur, I suppose I would be dissatisfied! Was Cindy truly never going to return and become a nun? I’m not sure. I won’t reveal too much here.
We don’t believe Alfie would give it much thought since he has made plenty of errors, including cheating on his soulmate Kat Slater (Jessie Wallace) with Little Mo (Kacey Ainsworth).
Additionally, he could need his own listening ear given that he just received a prostate cancer diagnosis.
He could be getting close to Cindy behind Ian’s back.
The fact that Cindy’s husband George Knight (Colin Salmon) lives only around the corner only adds to the complexity of the situation.
What prevents Cindy from getting back with George if she didn’t cheat on Ian with Alfie?
Ian has already shown some worry about Cindy being around her previous family, yet when confronted with the issue, he has adamantly denied it.
Is Ian about to lose Cindy again with all the temptations in the area?
- Coronation Street resident quizzed by police over knife crime in new spoiler video
- Emmerdale spoiler videos confirm devastating news as major return sends shockwaves through the village
- Emmerdale spoilers: Ruby and Caleb Milligan hatch evil plot to destroy Tracy Robinson
- Coronation Street’s Bethany Platt reels as major character is struck by a car and left to die before her very eyes
- Coronation Street spoilers: Exit drama confirmed for Evelyn and Cassie Plummer leaving Tyrone Dobbs in turmoil