In EastEnders, Zack Hudson (James Farrar) is about to tell his loved ones that he has HIV, but not before being forced into a boxing battle.
In following scenes, Steve McFadden’s Phil Mitchell will persuade Sharon Watts (Letitia Dean) to organize a neighborhood boxing competition to advertise the gym.
Zack is convinced to participate in the battle and face Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden) since he is Sharon’s brother.
Zack is eager to participate until Sharon says he must have a blood test before entering the arena.
He then thinks it’s time to tell his family his major secret because of fear that this blood test would reveal his illness.
After an old friend suggested that he could have caught the infection via the steroid needles they used to share, Zack learned out he had HIV early this year.
His life was turned upside down by the diagnosis, and Sam Mitchell (Kim Medcalf), who could sense his distress, offered him consolation.
Sam went with him to medical visits and asked him the questions he was too shy to.
She urged him to talk to Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty), the child’s mother, even though he was worried that she was preoccupied with other matters.
She was disappointed that he first withheld it from her, but she pledged to support him once he eventually confided in her.
In following moments, he will confess his HIV status to Sharon and his closest buddy Martin Fowler (James Bye), as well as the fact that he can’t partake in the boxing bout.
What will they do?
- Coronation Street resident quizzed by police over knife crime in new spoiler video
- Emmerdale spoiler videos confirm devastating news as major return sends shockwaves through the village
- Emmerdale spoilers: Ruby and Caleb Milligan hatch evil plot to destroy Tracy Robinson
- Coronation Street’s Bethany Platt reels as major character is struck by a car and left to die before her very eyes
- Coronation Street spoilers: Exit drama confirmed for Evelyn and Cassie Plummer leaving Tyrone Dobbs in turmoil