In EastEnders, Kim Fox (Tameka Empson) may go to jail after the car accident that left Denzel Danes (Jaden Ladega) struggling for his life.
Although she first attributed the mishap on a pedestrian crossing the street, it was subsequently discovered that Kim looking at her phone was the real culprit.
Their tragic collision was caused by Kim’s surprise at finding texts from Ravi Gulati (Aaron Thiara) on sister Denise’s (Diane Parish) phone.
Kim was naturally startled when she saw the texts, which proved Denise and Ravi had been having an affair.
After the accident, she confronted her sister, who eventually told her the whole truth.
Denise then pointed out that if she hadn’t been looking at her phone, she wouldn’t have wrecked her vehicle, and Kim pressed her to admit it while seizing the moral high ground.
Future scenes might see Kim go as Howie Danes (Delroy Atkinson) wants to imprison her for her deeds.
Howie visits her home to deliver a letter about her impending court case after finally discovering the real cause of the collision.
After the anguish of not knowing whether son Denzel would survive the tragedy, he is naturally unhappy.
Fortunately, he did, telling his father that Kim was to blame for the disaster.
Kim takes Denise to the Queen Vic to drink their sorrows because she is frightened that she would wind up in jail.
Will she ever again experience freedom?
- Coronation Street resident quizzed by police over knife crime in new spoiler video
- Emmerdale spoiler videos confirm devastating news as major return sends shockwaves through the village
- Emmerdale spoilers: Ruby and Caleb Milligan hatch evil plot to destroy Tracy Robinson
- Coronation Street’s Bethany Platt reels as major character is struck by a car and left to die before her very eyes
- Coronation Street spoilers: Exit drama confirmed for Evelyn and Cassie Plummer leaving Tyrone Dobbs in turmoil