In future EastEnders scenes, Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden) is left rattled by some unexpected news.
The mechanic is busy getting ready for his forthcoming boxing battle against Martin Fowler (James Bye), who has volunteered to step in and fight after discovering that Zack Hudson (James Farrar) can’t because of his HIV diagnosis. The mechanic and Fowler are scheduled to face each other at the beginning of the week.
While Callum Highway (Tony Clay) attempts to persuade his spouse not to proceed with the fight, Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) increases the pressure by informing everyone that his son will win.
Ben is out to prove himself after suffering a loss in the ring at the gym’s reopening.
A plain-clothes police officer approaches Ben as the conflict approaches and delivers some dire news.
Ben is disturbed when he learns that Lewis Butler has been detained once again for rape.
Ben’s life was completely flipped upside down when Lewis sexually assaulted him in 2022.
After Sam Mitchell’s (Kim Medcalf) plot to get vengeance on Lewis went terribly wrong, Ben made the decision to file a police complaint against him; however, the charges were ultimately dismissed owing to a lack of evidence.
Callum, who has admitted that he is aware of Lewis’ arrest, begs Ben not to proceed with the fight as Ben struggles to process the knowledge that he has done this to someone else once again.
Ben is unreceptive and rushes into the ring full of repressed wrath.
Is he about to go downhill after hearing this news?
- Coronation Street resident quizzed by police over knife crime in new spoiler video
- Emmerdale spoiler videos confirm devastating news as major return sends shockwaves through the village
- Emmerdale spoilers: Ruby and Caleb Milligan hatch evil plot to destroy Tracy Robinson
- Coronation Street’s Bethany Platt reels as major character is struck by a car and left to die before her very eyes
- Coronation Street spoilers: Exit drama confirmed for Evelyn and Cassie Plummer leaving Tyrone Dobbs in turmoil