Following the news that she only has six months to live, Lola Pearce (Danielle Harold), daughter of Lexi (Isabella Brown), is about to make a significant choice.
After receiving a life-extending diagnosis of an uncurable brain tumour last year, Lola has been undergoing therapy.
Her treatment had unfortunately ceased working, which meant that she didn’t have much time left, according to a recent MRI exam.
She will determine in following scenes that it is time to start organising her affairs, which will involve choosing the best course of action for Lexi’s future.
Lola is about to ask Jay to adopt her small daughter in heartbreaking circumstances.
After marrying Lola in January, Jay, who has been a part of Lexi’s life for a while, assumed the role of her stepfather.
Will he acquiesce to this promise?
Because of Lola’s diagnosis, Lexi’s world has been totally flipped upside down as she has had to accept the truth that her mother won’t live forever.
However, challenging episodes lately showed that young Lexi had not anticipated Lola’s passing, forcing her to deliver the news once again.
Lola and the rest of the family thought it was better for her to be aware of all that was going on, despite the fact that her father Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden) wished to shield her from the reality.
How will Ben respond when he finds out that Lola wants Jay to adopt his kid given that they are at odds about how to raise their daughter?
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together