In forthcoming EastEnders episodes, Mitch Baker (Roger Griffiths) is worried about Suki Panesar (Balvinder Sopal) after overhearing a discussion that makes him question if she has experienced domestic abuse like his daughter Chantelle.
Vinny (Shiv Jalota), who is looking for information about what caused Suki to tumble down the stairs, is to blame for the growing suspicions.
Eve (Heather Peace) is quite worried about her covert lover when Vinny suggests the hypothesis that Nish (Navin Chowdhry) pushed her.
Mitch becomes concerned after hearing Eve’s anxieties and begins to consider what he might be able to do to assist.
When he knocks on Nish’s door to offer to bring Suki food, Nish rejects, closing the door in his face.
Nish is upset at being the focus of so much rumours, and Vinny and Mitch continue to worry about Suki’s wellbeing on their own, but will Mitch keep trying to help?
When Chantelle’s violent and abusive husband Grey (Toby-Alexander Smith) shoved her into an unlocked dishwasher in the year 2020, Mitch lost his daughter Chantelle.
Chantelle’s family didn’t learn the truth about her death until 2022, when it was established in his final episode that he also killed Tina and Kush.
Will Mitch act quickly given his growing worry about Suki?
Or will Nish be able to get away with his behaviour like Grey did?
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together