Rocky Cotton’s (Brian Conley) ex-wife Jo Cotton (Vicki Michelle) will return to EastEnders shortly to complete the divorce process, but she won’t be making things simple.
According to actress Vicki Michelle, “She wants to return and sow some enmity.”
She enjoys watching Rocky wriggle. He feels intimidated by her every time he sees her. Jo throws a wrench in the works even though he loves Kathy.
The last thing Kathy Beale (Gillian Taylforth) wants is Jo coming back to cause more difficulty since she is already under a lot of stress planning Lola Pearce’s (Danielle Harold) funeral.
Rocky wonders why she didn’t just mail the divorce papers when she shows up in Walford with them.
When Jo tells Rocky that Jasper says hello, she really freaks him out as he walks away.
Rocky calls Jo throughout the week and complains that she can’t hide “his boy from him,” but he is unaware that Bobby (Clay Milner Russell) overheard the entire exchange.
He quickly tells Kathy everything, and she immediately approaches Rocky, seeking clarification.
As a fight breaks out, Jo stops by and, in an effort to inflame things even more, informs his ex that if he wants to see Jasper, he must go to the pub and beg.
Rocky makes a few phone calls before his wedding to Kathy at the end of the week, but what about Jasper?
Is this Rocky’s unborn child?
Or is Jo inventing a nightmare only to stir up some controversy?
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together