The return of Cindy (Michelle Collins) and Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt) to EastEnders is still causing issues for them in the next episodes.
A few weeks earlier, it was found that Cindy wasn’t dead, but rather had been living secretly as Rose Knight. It was then that the beloved characters made their way back to Walford. After learning about Anna (Molly Rainford) and Gina (Francesca Henry), Peter (Thomas Law)’s new sisters, Cindy and Ian made the decision to leave France for England.
After returning to the Beale home, Cindy and Ian went to a meeting with Suki (Balvinder Sopal) and Nish (Navin Chowdhry) Panesar in an effort to make new friends.
In upcoming episodes, Cindy will track down Phil (Steve McFadden) after her most recent altercation with Nish and attempt to obtain some investment funds.
She comes extremely close to succeeding, but when Ian declines to take Phil’s money, the plot goes horribly wrong.
After that, Cindy’s attention is drawn to Peter as he confides in her about his sadness over Anna and Gina’s rejection of him.
Anna notices her approaching the pub and the heart-to-heart she ends up having with Gina.
After that, Anna makes the decision to inform Cindy that George (Colin Salmon) has found a buyer for their Marbella pub.
Later in the week, Cindy (who truly owns half of the bar) shows up to stake her claim, dashing Elaine’s (Harriet Thorpe) and George’s joy at selling the establishment.
George asks her and Ian to discuss the matter over dinner in an effort to keep things amicable, but when they are by themselves, Cindy starts acting shady.
As the week draws to a close, George and Elaine’s arguments continue, but they abruptly stop when Gina forcefully breaks the news.
However, what is it?
- Coronation Street resident quizzed by police over knife crime in new spoiler video
- Emmerdale spoiler videos confirm devastating news as major return sends shockwaves through the village
- Emmerdale spoilers: Ruby and Caleb Milligan hatch evil plot to destroy Tracy Robinson
- Coronation Street’s Bethany Platt reels as major character is struck by a car and left to die before her very eyes
- Coronation Street spoilers: Exit drama confirmed for Evelyn and Cassie Plummer leaving Tyrone Dobbs in turmoil
- Emmerdale actor lands huge Hollywood role just two years after soap exit