In EastEnders, Anna and Gina Knight (Molly Rainford and Francesca Henry) have captivated Freddie Slater (Bobby Brazier) and Bobby Beale (Clay Milner Russell).
They arrived a few weeks earlier with their father, George (Colin Salmon), who is dating Linda’s (Kellie Bright) mother, Elaine (Harriet Thorpe).
Elaine is attempting to establish a relationship with Anna and Gina as they work to adapt to life in Walford.
Elaine tries to play matchmaker in an effort to get closer to the sisters, but she confuses Gina’s affection for Freddie with her infatuation on Zack (James Farrar).
When Elaine discovers that Freddie is single, she urges Gina to pursue it, but she ultimately receives a rejection from Zack, which makes things extremely awkward.
In the meantime, Theo and Jean (Gillian Wright) accompany Freddie to his appointment for his ADHD evaluation.
Jean questions whether Freddie is being honest when he says that the diagnosis of ADHD is “just a label.”
Back at the Slater home, Stacey (Lacey Turner) offends Freddie by making a remark about his aspirations of attending college.
Theo offers assistance, but is Jean accurate in her assessment of Freddie’s sentiments around his ADHD diagnosis?
Can he accept it and go on?
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together