Nugget Gulati (Juhaim Rasul Choudhury) was distraught when Suki Panesar (Balvinder Sopal) advised him to contact his father to tell him the truth about Ranveer’s death on EastEnders.
Suki’s outburst came after a horrific episode in which her son Kheerat was beaten in jail by Ravi Gulati (Aaron Thiara) in an attempt to silence her about her son’s murder of Ranveer.
In the episode airing today, September 20, Nugget grappled with the facts while resisting the instinct that his father had murdered his grandfather.
He abandoned school in his distress and tried to get drugs from some local vendors, but Suki, who was worried, stopped him right away.
That’s when he eventually snapped and started yelling at Ravi outside of Walford East, completely taking him by surprise.
When Ravi remained mute, Nugget realised that he had really slain Ranveer. Nugget had yelled at him to reveal the truth about what had truly happened to him.
Suki got involved right away, pressuring Ravi to divulge everything, which made him angry and order her to keep Nugget out of her “twisted games.”
Devastated, Nugget started yelling that he knew what Ravi had done and lashed out at him, but Suki intervened and pulled him away.
Is Ravi able to win Nugget back now that he’s upset and enraged, or is their love doomed to fail forever?
What will Ravi do now that Suki has revealed his secret and turned his own son against him, after he has previously gone to such lengths to keep her quiet?
Needs Suki to keep an eye on her back?
- Emmerdale’s Tom King to commit physical, emotional and tech abuse against wife Belle Dingle in horrific campaign
- Emmerdale icon Dean Andrews ‘happy to be awake’ after surgery for mystery ailment
- Emmerdale spoilers: Cain Dingle unexpectedly attacked in Ruby and Caleb Milligan fight
- Coronation Street spoilers: Daisy takes ‘spiteful’ revenge on gutted Bethany – and Daniel is furious
- ‘F****n’ exhausted!’ Sue Cleaver knackered in new role away from Coronation Street