As Jay struggles following Lola’s passing, viewers of the BBC soap opera EastEnders are certain they have discovered evidence that Nadine is really a fabrication of his imagination.
Fans of EastEnders have raised what they consider to be a significant hint that Nadine is only Jay’s creation.
Recently, Nadine ran across Jay, who naturally is still grieving the tragic passing of his wife Lola Pearce. After Lola died, he ultimately spent the night with her so that he could finally fall asleep with someone at his side.
She has stirred up a lot of controversy among fans, who believe she is somehow linked to Lola or that Emma Harding has ‘hired’ her in order to gain custody of Lola’s daughter Lexi. She is a fabrication of Jay’s mind, though, according to some fans who were even more sure after seeing a mirror-related hint in yesterday night’s show.
I haven’t watched these episodes yet, but I was wondering whether anyone else in the square had engaged with the figure, as one fan pondered. It may be a plot Jay has concocted for her,” another person said on Reddit. “She asked Kathy for a coffee, but Kathy was out of frame, so we don’t know if she actually saw her. Additionally, no one seemed to observe her conversing to Jay in the Albert or on the Street, even though considering that everyone there is a gossip, rumors about Jay getting a new bird so quickly would undoubtedly already be circulating.
“I believe she is real, most likely. However, there are times when I ponder whether he may have imagined her as a hallucination. Additionally, she didn’t appear to be reflected in her apartment’s mirror. She didn’t mention it in today’s episode when she saw Jay, but he hurried out without paying her for his pricey kip. Therefore, there is still opportunity for interpretation at this time, and it is undoubtedly a little odd.
Can Nadine possibly be a fabrication of Jay’s imagination? another person asked. In response, a third person said: “Until somebody else addresses Nadine (Not counting her ordering a drink at Kathy’s as Kathy did not talk to her) I don’t believe she is real. If/after they do, I think she has been hired by Emma to tempt Jay in a sick attempt to temp Jay to discredit him #EastEnders.”
- Coronation Street resident quizzed by police over knife crime in new spoiler video
- Emmerdale spoiler videos confirm devastating news as major return sends shockwaves through the village
- Emmerdale spoilers: Ruby and Caleb Milligan hatch evil plot to destroy Tracy Robinson
- Coronation Street’s Bethany Platt reels as major character is struck by a car and left to die before her very eyes
- Coronation Street spoilers: Exit drama confirmed for Evelyn and Cassie Plummer leaving Tyrone Dobbs in turmoil
- Emmerdale actor lands huge Hollywood role just two years after soap exit