In an attempt to win Nish Panesar (Navin Chowdhry) over, Priya Nandra-Hart (Sophie Khan Levy) sets out to gain his devotion in EastEnders the next week.
In later sequences, the rookie offends Suki (Balvinder Sopal), and they constantly argue about their disparate moral standards while trying to outdo one another.
Nish, on the other hand, doesn’t appear to mind Priya’s presence in the Square, which Priya takes advantage of by flirting with him before bringing him shopping.
As you may expect, Suki is stunned by Nish’s new appearance and is left in disbelief when they return.
But the matriarch’s focus quickly shifts elsewhere when Nish minimises her emotions once again and offers Priya a position at the Minute Mart, making the two rivalry-filled ladies coworkers.
There’s no denying that Nish and Priya are growing closer, and Priya is determined to take advantage of this friendship. Will one thing lead to another, is the question.
Will this teasing develop into a serious relationship?
In such case, what will Suki do? And does this growing bond have something to do with the Christmas mystery death in the Vic?
As fans are aware, Priya made an unexpected appearance in the Square earlier this week. Later scenes revealed that Priya was really the mother of Nugget (Juhaim Rasul Choudury) and the ex-partner of Ravi Gulati (Aaron Thiara).
The greatest mystery, though, is that she had a daughter called Avani (Aaliyah James), which means Ravi was unaware of his existence.
What a shocking turn of events!
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together
- Emmerdale star has secretly welcomed the birth of her second child