Before Linda Carter (Kellie Bright) decided to side with her mother in tense EastEnders scenes, Sharon Watts (Letitia Dean) and Linda Carter (Kellie Bright) were the best of friends.
Sharon was disappointed to learn that Elaine Peacock (Harriet Thorpe), who she had thought would be purchasing the Vic with Linda, had made a better bid.
Following the bombshell, Elaine’s prompt entrance set up a flurry of activity in the bar and destroyed Sharon and Linda’s friendship.
Since the dispute, the two ladies have only spoken a total of two words, and those words have not been kind.
In forthcoming scenes, some Albert Square inhabitants who have grown weary of the rivalry between the erstwhile buddies will act draconianly to put a stop to it.
For several weeks, Anna Knight (Molly Rainford) shared Linda’s house with a brand-new family, which didn’t exactly make Linda happy.
She quickly comes to the conclusion that Linda and Sharon have had enough and lures them both down the Queen Vic cellar.
She forcefully shuts the door after they are inside, trapping them within.
They will undoubtedly find themselves in an embarrassing situation as a result of Linda’s recent efforts to avoid Sharon.
The fighting ladies are forced to ultimately resolve their differences since they have nowhere else to go and nothing else to do.
Will Anna’s strategy make things better or worse than they currently are in terms of their friendship?
- Coronation Street resident quizzed by police over knife crime in new spoiler video
- Emmerdale spoiler videos confirm devastating news as major return sends shockwaves through the village
- Emmerdale spoilers: Ruby and Caleb Milligan hatch evil plot to destroy Tracy Robinson
- Coronation Street’s Bethany Platt reels as major character is struck by a car and left to die before her very eyes
- Coronation Street spoilers: Exit drama confirmed for Evelyn and Cassie Plummer leaving Tyrone Dobbs in turmoil