Tracy Metcalfe (Amy Walsh), upon her return to Emmerdale, became aware of her predicament.
Tracy takes care of their daughter Frankie while Nate (Jurell Carter) is at Butlers working. Tracy first questioned what to do about finding inexpensive daycare since she wanted to return to work and make more money.
She then had the wonderful idea of opening a nursery.
Vic (Isabel Hodgins), who already supports the idea, tells Tracy that it would be wonderful to have a nursery near to the village so she won’t have to spend money on one in Hotten and constantly pay for gas.
Chas (Lucy Pargeter) repeated the remarks, and Tracy is now motivated.
Uncomfortably, Tracy has acknowledged that the plan won’t come together right away, but would Caleb (William Ash) give her a head start?
In the episode airing tonight, July 19, Caleb approaches Tracy while she is washing some windows at the B&B.
He informs her that if she proposed her concept to him, he would be prepared to invest since she could make a lot of money operating a nursery in the Dales.
Tracy giggles to herself and rejects Caleb’s offer right away due to his relationship with Cain (Jeff Hordley), as well as the fact that he failed miserably in his effort to take over Moira’s (Natalie J. Robb) farm and Home Farm.
As he departs, Caleb offers Tracy some fuel for thought, but will she reconsider?
How on earth will Cain react if it is the case?
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together