Darren Kent, a star of Game of Thrones, passed away at age 36.
In addition to appearing in a few episodes of the TV shows Green Fingers and Malpractice, Kent portrayed Goatherd in a 2014 episode of Game of Thrones.
He has made guest appearances on EastEnders and portrayed a corpse earlier this year in Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves.
His talent agency Carey Dodd Associates made the following announcement on Facebook: “It is with great regret that we inform you of the gentle passing on Friday of our beloved friend and customer Darren Kent.
His closest buddy and parents were at his side. His family is in our hearts and minds at this trying time.
“Darren was honestly one of the sweetest individuals I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was not only a superb actor, director, and writer.
It has been an honor and a joy to share in his adventure. My buddy, RIP.
Early in his career, Kent battled osteoporosis, arthritis, and a unique skin condition. His reason of death is still unknown.
The director Jane Gull wrote: “What a privilege it was to be your friend and to work together on so many projects over the years.” Fans and performers have also paid homage to Kent. Without you, life won’t be the same, and I’ll really miss you. Love you always, Darren Kent xxxx.”
More is coming…
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together