“A lifetime of happiness to go.”
Nikki Sanderson, a star of Hollyoaks, and her partner Anthony Quinlan just celebrated their second wedding anniversary.
The actress raved about her relationship with Anthony and referred to him as her greatest friend and absolute rock while posting a photo of the two of them together while on vacation.
She commented, “Happy 2nd Anniversary to this amazing man.” “I want to thank you for being not only the best boyfriend, but also my best friend and my rock all rolled into one.”
“The love you give me every day makes my heart truly happy, and I’m grateful for you,” she concluded. @anthonyquinny, you are the most loving, caring, giving, encouraging, dependable, affectionate, great man. I value all you do.
“2 years down, lifetime of happiness to go.”
Anthony responded, “Happy Anniversary, baby x x I love you a lot.”
In the comments, Stephanie Waring, Nikki’s Hollyoaks co-star, posted a series of heart emojis, while Kimberly Hart-Simpson, a former Coronation Street performer, wrote, “Yessss love this.”
After many years as friends, Nikki and Anthony formally acknowledged their romance in April 2022.
I have always liked her. The former Hollyoaks and Emmerdale star reportedly told The Sun at the time, “She’s incredibly attractive, right? “We’ve been friends for a long time… Then it was over once I fell into the DMs. I had the good fortune to be given a date, and the rest is history.
Since then, the devoted pair has only gotten better and better. They were recently spotted on a last-minute trip to Mallorca together, with Nikki uploading frequent pictures from the sunny vacation.
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together
- Emmerdale star has secretly welcomed the birth of her second child