A shocking appearance from the past in EastEnders is about to rattle Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden).
Phil is startled by the appearance of Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt), who enters the Queen Vic without warning.
Despite the fact that Phil used to be Ian’s step-dad, they have never had a particularly cordial relationship.
After realizing that Ian was responsible for his son Denny’s murder, Phil assisted Sharon Watts (Letitia Dean) in poisoning Ian just before he left the Square in 2021.
At first, Phil was hesitant to support the idea, pointing out that following Ian’s passing, Sharon would be the prime suspect in the murder.
He quickly changed his mind, however, and it was Sharon who eventually turned the scheme upside down by telling Ian everything over a dish of carbonara that had been poisoned.
Sharon wants to patch fences and repair relationships with Ian now that he is back in Walford, but Phil has a different view and is certain that he wants Ian gone.
How far will Phil go to rescue Ian from London?
Phil has more than just Ian to deal with since he went back to Walford to look for Cindy Beale (Michelle Collins), who Albert Square residents think has passed away.
As you may expect, there are some fascinating sequences with Phil. Michelle Collins, an actress, teased fans about what would happen when the pair returns.
What will Phil think of Cindy’s resurrection? Will he be as eager as he is for Ian to get her out of Walford?
How well will he do?
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together