The winner of this year’s Strictly Come Dancing competition, Bobby Brazier, is already the bookies’ favorite; nonetheless, the star has shared his opinions on fame.
Bobby Brazier, a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing, has acknowledged that he doesn’t “want to be known completely” despite appearing in a BBC serial opera and having renowned parents.
Bobby’s parents, Jeff Brazier and Jade Goody, who both rose to fame on television, met in 2002 and Bobby was exposed to the spotlight at an early age.
After two years of marriage, the couple had two children, Bobby Jack and Freddie Brazier.
The boys were nonetheless well-known to the public despite the couple’s separation in 2004, and they were frequently spotted out and about with their parents.
Bobby had expressed his concerns about being in the public eye and that he didn’t want to be “completely known.”
For Tings Magazine, Bobby sat down with Joey Essex, star of The Only Way is Essex, to talk about his meteoric ascent to stardom, his work with Dolce & Gabbana, and being a teen heartthrob.
But certainly, I recall seeing you when you were a tiny child, Joey remarked. I have vivid memories of your appearance.
But since you were 10 years old, you’ve matured considerably. Even you escaped my recognition. Before I heard someone utter Brazier, I had no idea who you were.
Bobby said, grinning at the idea of not being recognized: “Yeah, but I enjoy that. I now have my own identity separate from my parents because to modeling.
“Things are just becoming bigger and better for me. That is something I consider frequently. I don’t want my entire identity to be exposed.
“Given who my parents are, I know it will occur. But, you get what I mean, I also want to be Bobby.
“That’s why I’m happy when girls approach me and tell me, “Bobby, you’re that model. Don’t you?
“While talking to some older women, they would say things like, ‘You are Jeff’s or Jade’s kid.’ Of course, I’m pleased to be a Brazier.
With odds of 3/1, Bobby is poised to win the Glitterball Trophy, according to bookies William Hill.
Layton Williams, a West End star, was dethroned by the EastEnders actor and now has odds of 4/1.
- Coronation Street resident quizzed by police over knife crime in new spoiler video
- Emmerdale spoiler videos confirm devastating news as major return sends shockwaves through the village
- Emmerdale spoilers: Ruby and Caleb Milligan hatch evil plot to destroy Tracy Robinson
- Coronation Street’s Bethany Platt reels as major character is struck by a car and left to die before her very eyes
- Coronation Street spoilers: Exit drama confirmed for Evelyn and Cassie Plummer leaving Tyrone Dobbs in turmoil
- Emmerdale actor lands huge Hollywood role just two years after soap exit