Corrie’s taking a break tonight
Fridays are when Coronation Street generally airs, but today, Friday, September 22, is an exception as the soap opera is off the air.
This week’s anticipated episodes of the soap opera have already aired due to a change in the schedule.
But why isn’t Coronation Street airing this evening? How soon can you see it again?
Coronation Street not on tonight – when is it back?
Coronation Street typically airs on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, as fans of soap operas would know.
But there has been a significant change to the ITV soap opera’s programming this week.
All three of this week’s episodes of the soap opera have already broadcast on television: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Corrie won’t be on tonight as a result. Instead, while England plays Scotland, the Live UEFA Women’s Nations League will take its place.
On Monday, September 25, Corrie will return to television, running at its regular time slot of 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
What to expect from Monday night’s episode
Paul attends Shelly’s funeral on Monday night and plans to speak briefly before getting into a fight with Shelly’s brother.
Paul doesn’t take long to inadvertently strike Billy in the face. Is this, however, the ideal setting for Paul to be in?
Ryan gets humiliated elsewhere when his explicit films are released. He is immediately identified and mentioned in a Gazette piece.
Ryan is left feeling ashamed as the Rovers players all chat about his weird internet habits. Can he, however, make the O-Vidz account understandable to them?
In addition, Jenny reports Teddy missing at the police station. Will the authorities be able to locate his body and follow him down, though?
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together
- Emmerdale star has secretly welcomed the birth of her second child