In forthcoming Coronation Street episodes, Roy Cropper (David Neilson) will have a terrible health scare after becoming unwell while taking a salsa lesson.
The well-known character has been dealing with a lot recently, but this week things take a frightening turn when he attends the class with Evelyn (Maureen Lipman) and has to leave halfway through, holding his chest and confessing he doesn’t feel well.
Could this be Roy’s last act? The worry doesn’t stop there though, as he visits his doctor.
Here’s what you need to know…
Is Roy Cropper leaving Coronation Street?
As far as we are aware, Roy won’t be leaving Coronation Street anytime soon.
It is still unclear, however, precisely what is wrong with him.
When Evelyn reprimands him for leaving the class so suddenly, the character first finds it difficult to convince her that he was ill.
However, he goes to see Dr. Gaddas later in the week and mentions that he has been having chest pains and shortness of breath.
Dr. Gaddas promises to set up some tests, but when Evelyn learns about it, she insists on going with him to the hospital.
The character has lately dealt with a lot, from learning how to use his first phone to having to inform Evelyn that her cherished dog Cerberus died after eating an Eccles cake that had fallen to the café floor, which led to her labelling the establishment a death trap.
However, he just acquired a new canine buddy of his own when he adopted his friend Melvyn’s dog Freddie when the latter sadly died away.
Could he possibly be adding medical concerns to this? To find out what occurs, we’ll simply have to keep watching.
ITV airs new episodes of Coronation Street every Monday at 8 p.m.
- Emmerdale’s Tom King to commit physical, emotional and tech abuse against wife Belle Dingle in horrific campaign
- Emmerdale icon Dean Andrews ‘happy to be awake’ after surgery for mystery ailment
- Emmerdale spoilers: Cain Dingle unexpectedly attacked in Ruby and Caleb Milligan fight
- Coronation Street spoilers: Daisy takes ‘spiteful’ revenge on gutted Bethany – and Daniel is furious
- ‘F****n’ exhausted!’ Sue Cleaver knackered in new role away from Coronation Street