Soap fans will see a change to their TV guides.
Due to the showing of both the Rugby World Cup and the UEFA Women’s Nations League, the popular soap operas will now air this week and next week at different times.
Fans will notice that the programs have been rearranged in the calendar as the Rugby World Cup progresses into October to make room for the live coverage of the event.
Corrie will air at 8 p.m. on Monday, October 2, and Wednesday, October 4, along with a rare appearance at the same hour on Tuesday, October 3.
Fans are viewing a Tuesday episode because there will be no program on Friday, October 6, to make room for live coverage of the Rugby World Cup match between France and Italy beginning at 7.30 p.m.
Emmerdale will thus air on Friday, October 6, at 7 p.m. rather than its customary 7.30 p.m.
The soap will also show at different times the following week, but there will still be enough of drama to make up for it on the cobblestones as Stephen’s falsehoods are further called into doubt when Leo’s body is found.
In other episodes of the soap opera, Courtney gets herself into trouble when Dev tries to buy her off after her romance with Aadi was revealed in a prior confrontation, and tensions rise during Shelly’s burial.
Mack pops the question to Chloe when he thinks she’s expecting again, setting out wedding bells in the Dales.
In The Woolpack, Charles loses his cool while trying to decide whether to tell Claudette the truth about his father, Victor, or not.
Next week’s episodes will also include Chas dealing with a challenging situation with Mandy, Eve, and her ex-husband, Paddy.
- Coronation Street resident quizzed by police over knife crime in new spoiler video
- Emmerdale spoiler videos confirm devastating news as major return sends shockwaves through the village
- Emmerdale spoilers: Ruby and Caleb Milligan hatch evil plot to destroy Tracy Robinson
- Coronation Street’s Bethany Platt reels as major character is struck by a car and left to die before her very eyes
- Coronation Street spoilers: Exit drama confirmed for Evelyn and Cassie Plummer leaving Tyrone Dobbs in turmoil
- Emmerdale actor lands huge Hollywood role just two years after soap exit