And I’m overjoyed that our wedding will now actually go place. Billy should get the first one since he has spent so much time on the other side of the altar, and because he is a devout guy, it has special meaning for him as well.
He hasn’t always been a good omen at weddings, either. The majority of the weddings he presided over didn’t go well! Hope that doesn’t put it in danger.
Regarding tonight’s episode, Chris Gascoyne, who plays Peter Barlow, is gratefully able to stop Bryn and save Paul.
The experience, albeit embarrassing and helpless, serves as a bitter reminder to Paul that things are only going to get worse.
Shelley, who has MND and gets assistance from a PA named Cags, advises Paul to be appreciative of Billy’s services.
Paul goes home and recommends to Billy that they go out for the day while Shelley’s remarks are still fresh in his mind.
Billy finds it difficult to say no when Paul offers they go skinny swimming as the pair decides to spend the afternoon at the lake.
Paul then advises that they schedule their wedding in the cafe, keeping the mood upbeat.
Regarding Billy and Paul’s future, Daniel Brocklebank remarked, “I think it’s going to be a really lovely blend.”
“I think there will be some really sweet moments, you know, Billy and Paul really crossing things off of bucket lists of adventures together and sort of trying to find that happiness in every moment that they can,” said the author. Along the journey, there will be variances.
But I also believe that there will be some truly enjoyable moments. So, it won’t all be, you know, woe is us and doom and gloom.
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together
- Emmerdale star has secretly welcomed the birth of her second child