on the Platt home on Coronation Street, there is never a boring moment. The people may be shown coping with anything from a collapsed sinkhole in the yard to Gail (Helen Worth) learning she has a distant cousin named Fanny if it isn’t family drama.
Most lately, Max (Paddy Bever), who just returned to the cobbles after spending time in an STC, has been causing David (Jack P Shepherd) and Shona (Julia Goulding) problems.
After becoming a member of Griff’s (Michael Condron) extremist group, Max was sent to the center. Max participated in the scenes in which a bomb was set in the Speed Daal van and Alya (Sair Khan) was taken to the hospital after being stabbed after being groomed and coerced by other gang members.
A few days before to Max’s release from the STC, he made a commitment to entirely modify his behavior and take everything he had learned to heart. Max has accomplished this, but it hasn’t been simple.
After violating the conditions of his license, he came dangerously close to being jailed once again. He also had to deal with Gav’s (Noah Olaoye) wrath when Max revealed that he had begun seeing Bec, Gav’s girlfriend.
Fortunately, Lily’s (Brooke Malonie) birthday provides the Platt family with some temporary solace after a trying few months.
David and Shona congratulate Max on passing his GCSEs as she’s opening her gifts.
How long will the Platts enjoy this happy period before trouble strikes once more?
And will it occur before or after Lucy Fallon’s return of Bethany?
- Emmerdale spoilers: Desperate April Windsor begs Gus Malcolms as Rhona Goskirk’s life hangs in the balance
- Emmerdale’s Tom King to commit physical, emotional and tech abuse against wife Belle Dingle in horrific campaign
- Emmerdale icon Dean Andrews ‘happy to be awake’ after surgery for mystery ailment
- Emmerdale spoilers: Cain Dingle unexpectedly attacked in Ruby and Caleb Milligan fight
- Coronation Street spoilers: Daisy takes ‘spiteful’ revenge on gutted Bethany – and Daniel is furious