As Paddy Kirk (Dominic Brunt) goes missing in Emmerdale, worries about him increase.
Viewers will recall that he vanished throughout the plot in which Paddy battled his mental health.
After finding Paddy in the woods, Chas (Lucy Pargeter) and Marlon (Mark Charnock) learned that he was contemplating suicide.
Thankfully, Marlon was able to save Paddy, but anytime his friends and family don’t know where he is, they are forced to relive that ominous and terrible moment.
This new clip shows the moment Rhona (Zoe Henry) walks into the bar kitchen to inquire about Paddy.
Marlon admits that he hasn’t had much luck, but he thinks that Paddy could have run away because he felt under too much pressure to assist Marlon with his driving.
Paddy is well, according to Rhona, but where is he and what is he doing?
This scenario will take place as part of the plot in which Rhona challenges Paddy, Marlon, and Mary (Louise Jameson) to confront their anxieties.
Paddy’s emphasis will be on his mental health and being upfront about what’s on his mind while Marlon continues to get acclimated to driving again, Mary will explore the world of dating.
With regard to the deterioration in Paddy’s mental health, Dominic Brunt told us, “I think he was quite emotionally immature in that way and certainly struggled.”
“I believe that is how he was raised, and I believe that is the way with many men, we take after our fathers and their fathers, and I believe that is changing slowly but surely.” Paddy most definitely no longer feels foolish for sounding so frail.
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together
- Emmerdale star has secretly welcomed the birth of her second child