Next week, a new character will be joining EastEnders, and Nish Panesar (Navin Chowdhry) won’t be pleased to see her there.
Samantha Seager, though, will be recognised by viewers because of her role as the long-deceased Jodie Morton on Coronation Street.
She played a member of the brief-lived Morton family in the 2007 film debut.
Jodie had a one-year role, but she packed a lot of fire into her scenes with Dev Alahan and Lloyd Mullaney.
After two years on the cobbles, bossed fired the rest of the family.
According to Metro.co.uk, Samantha will make an appearance in three suspenseful episodes of EastEnders the following week as she puts the murderer Nish behind bars.
Suki’s (Balvinder Sopal) spouse is allegedly responsible for knocking her down the stairs and nearly killing her.
Vinny (Shiv Jalota), in reaction, reported his father, which prompted Samantha’s alter ego DS Miles to go after him.
Nish is thundering when he gets home though, trying to discover out who reported him.
The Panesars are having a huge week, and Balvinder just spoke with Metro.co.uk about the plot.
‘There’s always major stuff coming up, I guess you’re just going to have to say ‘keep watching’,’ is the saying. She made fun.
There is a lot going on, and this triangle is really interesting. Many people are interested to see what will happen and how.
“I just think you’ll have to see whose side you want to take as the relationships deepen and become much more intricate.” It’s fantastic!
We believe we know whose side DS Miles is supporting!
- Coronation Street resident quizzed by police over knife crime in new spoiler video
- Emmerdale spoiler videos confirm devastating news as major return sends shockwaves through the village
- Emmerdale spoilers: Ruby and Caleb Milligan hatch evil plot to destroy Tracy Robinson
- Coronation Street’s Bethany Platt reels as major character is struck by a car and left to die before her very eyes
- Coronation Street spoilers: Exit drama confirmed for Evelyn and Cassie Plummer leaving Tyrone Dobbs in turmoil