Since she wrecked her vehicle while his kid Denzel (Jaden Ladega) was inside, Kim Fox’s (Tameka Empson) relationship with Howie Danes (Delroy Atkinson) has soured.
While initially he was understanding, things drastically altered when he realised that the collision had been caused by Kim reading messages on her sister Denise’s (Diane Parish) phone.
She spotted Denise’s phone as she was showing Denzel around her brand-new vehicle. She was surprised to see messages from Ravi Gulati (Aaron Thiara) suggesting that they had been having an affair.
She was compelled to swerve around a pedestrian as a result of what she had observed before colliding with the Argee Bhajee.
Howie has refused to forgive Kim despite Kim’s best attempts and several gifts, keeping their relationship in limbo.
Future scenes will have Denise encouraging her sister to defend Howie and their relationship since it is obvious that she really cares for him.
She counsels her to make amends to him in whatever way necessary, and Kim promises to try.
A little bit later, Howie walks downstairs, and Kim starts to apologise. She is genuine, truthful, and committed to making things right.
After spilling her heart out, she questions if it has made a difference and demands that if Howie cannot forgive her, he should stop their relationship permanently.
Howie will decide whether to follow her counsel and call it quits or if he will find it in his heart to forgive.
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together