In EastEnders, Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden), who is about to get some awful news, snaps at Martin Fowler (James Bye).
Ben is given the opportunity to compete in the main event when Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) chooses to serve as the event’s host.
After his last attempt in the ring went poorly, Ben is eager to seize the chance to establish himself.
Martin jumps in to challenge Zack Hudson (James Farrar), who is forced to withdraw due to his HIV diagnosis.
A plain-clothes police officer approaches Ben as the two are getting ready for their big battle and informs him of some important information.
Ben is disturbed when he learns that Lewis Butler has been detained once again on suspicion of rape.
Ben was raped by Lewis in 2022, but no charges were filed against him since there was insufficient proof.
Ben is still processing the news when his spouse Callum Highway (Tony Clay) attempts to talk him out of fighting by letting Ben know that he is aware Lewis has been taken into custody.
Ben ignores him and keeps stretching.
He is overflowing with anger as he enters the ring to fight Martin.
Will Ben’s rage eventually get the better of him and cause him to go too far?
- Coronation Street resident quizzed by police over knife crime in new spoiler video
- Emmerdale spoiler videos confirm devastating news as major return sends shockwaves through the village
- Emmerdale spoilers: Ruby and Caleb Milligan hatch evil plot to destroy Tracy Robinson
- Coronation Street’s Bethany Platt reels as major character is struck by a car and left to die before her very eyes
- Coronation Street spoilers: Exit drama confirmed for Evelyn and Cassie Plummer leaving Tyrone Dobbs in turmoil