In forthcoming EastEnders scenes, Ravi Gulati (Aaron Thiara) will be left inconsolable by the abduction of his son Nugget (Juhaim Rasul Choudhury).
After discovering that Ravi was complicit in Ranveer’s murder from Suki Panesar (Balvinder Sopal), Nugget is about to go, putting his family in complete disarray.
As the hunt for Nugget becomes more intense and Nish Panesar (Navin Chowdhry) keeps pushing that they notify the police, Suki is left feeling terrible.
When the police begin questioning Ravi, he is appalled by the things they are asking.
Denzel Danes (Jaden Ladega), who claims that Nugget was afraid of him and assigns Ravi alone to blame for his disappearance, approaches him, making him even more irate.
Soon after, Suki is the one being questioned by the police. Skillfully, she answers inquiries about Nugget’s disappearance and their domestic issues, eager to bring up Ravi.
But when Ravi and Nish learn about her conversation with the police, they insist on knowing why they are pursuing this investigation.
Continuing to lose his cool over Nugget’s abduction, Ravi accuses Denise Fox (Diane Parish) of inciting trouble with PC Nash.
As Ravi continues to torment himself over his son’s abduction, an enraged Denise reveals some harsh realities from home.
Suki’s involvement with the police has unnerved Nish, who insists that Suki begin treating Ravi with the same respect that she gives her own children.
Desperate and a shadow of his former self, Ravi frantically explores the streets for his kid. Will anybody find Nugget?
- Coronation Street spoilers: Daisy takes ‘spiteful’ revenge on gutted Bethany – and Daniel is furious
- ‘F****n’ exhausted!’ Sue Cleaver knackered in new role away from Coronation Street
- Where is Coronation Street’s Ashley Peacock star now as on-screen dad Fred Elliott star John Savident dies
- Coronation Street icon John Savident health battles – life-saving heart surgery to surviving stabbing
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys