In EastEnders, Ravi Gulati (Aaron Thiara) has several Walford ladies drooling over him, but Reiss Colwell (Jonny Freeman) has made the decision that he wants to challenge his body.
local bad guy Since he most recently dated Denise and Chelsea Fox (Diane Parish and Zaraah Abrahams), a mother and daughter team, Ravi doesn’t have a hard time finding ladies to date.
While girlfriend Sonia Fowler (Natalie Cassidy) seemed content enough, Sweet Reiss hasn’t exactly had a line of ladies.
In a recent episode of the BBC soap opera, the pair went for a run together, which Reiss obviously found difficult.
He pointed to Ravi and inquired as to how long it would take for him to resemble him as Sonia questioned whether he was still alive.
Sonia joked that he needed to increase his protein intake.
Sonia undoubtedly believed he was being humorous, but it quickly became evident that Reiss was dead serious when he questioned Stacey Slater (Lacey Turner) about the amount of protein in her bacon sandwiches.
He was fortunate to have nutritionist Theo Hawthorne (William Ellis) on hand to provide advice on how to increase his protein intake.
To Theo and Stacey’s delight, Reiss stated that he was “bulking” and requested two eggs on his bacon bap to aid him in the process.
Will Reiss be able to achieve his goal of having a body like Ravi’s?
Before the women of Walford start fawning over her guy, does Sonia need to keep an eye on him?
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together