In Monday’s episode, Amelia (Daisy Campbell) is experiencing a cancer scare, and Noah (Jack Downham) attempts to comfort her that the lump she discovered probably isn’t dangerous. Amelia is concerned that if anything were to happen to her, Samson (Sam Hall) would be left with Esther.
Amelia is overcome with emotion as Noah tells her that he still wants to be with her.
Lydia subsequently asks Noah about Amelia’s lump, and Noah eventually caves up and informs her. Lydia is upset with Samson’s response.
Sam follows him and is sympathetic to his plight after discovering that Amelia’s trauma has caused the death of his own mother, as he refuses to accept responsibility for Amelia’s sorrow.
Samson is concerned about Esther but acknowledges that he still isn’t able to be the supportive father that Sam has been to him.
Amelia’s admission that she has missed him and wishes to reunite with him, however, makes Noah very happy.
In another scene, Chas (Lucy Pargeter) is shocked to learn that Paddy (Dominic Brunt) has spoken to a divorce lawyer about the divorce.
He adds that he doesn’t see the point in delaying things and requests permission from Chas to file for divorce jointly.
And Bernice (Samantha Giles) is horrified to hear Nicola’s blunt remarks that her menopausal support group is uninteresting.
However, Bernice’s choice of an art class for the next meeting piques her attention.
Join the discussion by posting a comment below, and follow all the latest soaps news on our site.
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together