It was revealed that Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley) and Caleb Milligan (William Ash) are keeping a secret in yesterday’s (October 2) episode of Emmerdale.
They left the town back in September, much to Moira’s (Natalie J. Robb) chagrin, and they came back obviously up to something, but we don’t know what.
Let’s concentrate on what we do know right now as we wait for additional information. In response to what Caleb said yesterday, Cain advised his brother not to go to the bar for lunch with Moira since they needed to spend some time putting their accounts right.
As Moira continued to ignore Cain tonight, it became clear that they were working on a plan when he promised to cover ‘first thing’ tomorrow and Caleb said he would be heading over to ‘there’ shortly.
Additionally, Caleb informed his brother that they cannot discuss anything over the phone since texts and data will create a paper trail.
A few months ago, Cain could hardly look at Caleb, so their secret must be quite big for them to get along so well today.
What are they doing, though?
If their strategy is made public this week, the fallout may broadcast during Super Soap Week on Emmerdale.
Then, a plot involving Charity (Emma Atkins), Mackenzie (Lawrence Robb), and Chloe (Jessie Elland), who is at the center of a serious vehicle accident, will be presented.
The automobile will go off a cliff in the dramatic moments, but who is inside and will they make it out alive?
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together
- Emmerdale star has secretly welcomed the birth of her second child