Fans of the ITV soap opera Coronation Street were left perplexed after viewing Alya Nazir (Sair Khan) on a recent episode.
The well-liked figure was discussing Yasmeen’s (Shelley King) homecoming from Pakistan with Stu (Bill Fellows) in the kitchen of her residence.
Alya tried some of the food that Stu planned to make for Yasmeen.and that’s when things started to become pretty strange.
Before she tried it, Alya opted to put some tomato sauce onto a wooden spoon and then transfer it into a tablespoon.
Many Corrie fans caught up on the perplexing action and were curious as to Alya’s reasoning.
The comment “If she’d tasted it straight from the wooden spoon people would have moaned about that, too,” made by one Twitter user, elicited the comment “It’s a clean teaspoon,” from another. Why not dip it in the condiment? I’m not advocating that she eat with the wooden spoon.
Strange behavior, someone else exclaimed.
Given that this scenario has everyone talking, it might potentially go viral just like the time Nigella Lawson mispronounced the word “microwave” as “mee-kro-waveé.”
There is no doubt that Alya shouldn’t quit her day job!
In other news, Todd Boyce’s character, Stephen Reid, would be eliminated off Coronation Street the following week.
Stephen will intend to flee to Thailand after killing three people, but will the police or someone else catch up with him first?
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together
- Emmerdale star has secretly welcomed the birth of her second child