Following Jacob Gallagher’s (Joe-Warren Plant) visit to the hospital, Gabby Thomas (Rosie Bentham) has declared she won’t be leaving Emmerdale anytime soon.
This week, a slider that included nut oil was consumed by Jacob, who was sent directly to A&E. The protagonist was soon having anaphylactic reactions due to a nut allergy.
Jacob, thankfully, was unharmed, but Victoria’s (Isabel Hodgins) error has now negatively impacted Gabby’s company.
Gabby made the decision to sell HOP! and relocate a few weeks ago. She wasn’t quite sure where she would be heading, but she came to the conclusion that a fresh start somewhere else would be best because she was not only struggling from almost kissing Billy (Jay Kontzle), but she also felt stuck after Nicky’s (Lewis Cope) and Caleb’s (William Ash) plan to take down Home Farm left her unable to go on.
Gabby was greatly tempted by Caleb’s generous offer even though she knew she had to sell the company before leaving. However, after hearing about Jacob’s experience, she is no longer considering doing so.
Gabby visited Jacob at home, where he was still healing and taking it easy.
She acknowledged that the council was looking into what had happened and was aware that this meant saying “goodbye” to the Dales.
The personnel came into focus next. Gabby said that while Laurel (Charlotte Bellamy) and Jai (Chris Bisson) would be relieved to keep their jobs, Jacob was more concerned about Victoria.
Gabby informed her buddy that Vic’s actions nearly caused him to pass away, thus he was unable to return the position to her.
She advised Jacob not to worry about Victoria, but considering that he has started to feel something for his dad’s ex, we have a feeling he won’t heed her advice.
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together
- Emmerdale star has secretly welcomed the birth of her second child