In Emmerdale, David Metcalfe (Matthew Wolfenden) was occupied thinking about his future with Victoria Sugden (Isabel Hodgins), the “love of his life.”utterly ignorant that she has begun to feel a connection to his son Jacob (Joe-Warren Plant).
Vic’s hospitalisation due to an error by her made things a bit strange between them. Because he is allergic to nuts, Jacob had an anaphylactic response after eating a slider prepared with nut oil.
Fortunately, he was unharmed, but Vic lost her job at HOP since she was at fault.
After exchanging long looks, it became clear that Jacob was beginning to feel a connection with Vic when Gabby (Rosie Bentham) hinted that she probably wouldn’t be able to return to her previous position.
Jacob faced his emotions tonight as a result of his near-death encounter. He said that he might have passed away without Vic knowing his true feelings when he discovered her at home.
Just as they were about to lock lips, David entered the room, preparing for dinner with the man he believes to be his soul mate. He was wearing his nicest blue shirt and a lot of flowers.
David will soon find out Jacob and Victoria’s genuine thoughts since Matthew Wolfenden’s departure is quickly approaching, but will this result in a departure?
Unable to see his son begin a relationship with his ex, would he abandon the Dales?
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together