In forthcoming episodes of Emmerdale, Kim Tate (Claire King), as Caleb Milligan (William Ash), recovers in the hospital from his assault, has questions for Will Taylor (Dean Andrews).
The effort at retaliation began when Caleb’s scheme to destroy Home Farm became known. He revealed to Kim that he was connected to Frank Tate, that Graham Foster had informed him of his father’s dying moments, and that he thought he was entitled to all Kim had allegedly taken from his father.
After being expelled from Home Farm, the Dingle family soon followed since they weren’t willing to hear Caleb’s apology.
When an unidentified person discovered Caleb in a wooded area and forced him down a ravine, the plot changed, and now there is a vast number of suspects.
So, when Caleb was left for dead, where was Will Taylor?
Chloe (Jessie Elland) wonders if Mack (Lawrence Robb) is giving the whole truth while two investigators prowl the town asking individuals about their participation.
Meanwhile, Kim and Gabby (Rosie Bentham) start to question if Will (Dean Andrews), who has been acting oddly, is the perpetrator.
Later that day, just before departing for their vacation, DS Raveley interrupts Will and Kim.
Even though Will is relieved when Kim and Gabby confirm his alibi, Kim immediately wants to know the reason for Will’s shady actions once the investigator departs.
What will he say, though?
What has Will been doing that has Kim and Gabby so suspicious since Dean Andrews has previously stated that he doesn’t believe his character would go that far?
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together