Emmerdale is set to air Marshall’s heartbreaking exit scenes in the coming week
The ITV soap Emmerdale will have a tragic departure next week as a beloved character departs.
After a difficult few months for the character, which left his love interest Arthur Thomas heartbroken, residents of the Yorkshire village will bid Marshall Hamston farewell.
After coming out as homosexual last year, Arthur quickly found himself assisting his pal with his own sexuality. Marshall’s father was homophobic, thus he was finding it difficult to accept himself as homosexual.
Marshall’s father hurt him physically when he had the guts to talk to him. In the aftermath, viewers witnessed Marshall struggle after being ejected by his father and moving in with Arthur and his family.
The character first spiralled out of control, but subsequently opened up to Arthur and Arthur’s mother Laurel about his mental health and his difficulties accepting who he was, according to The Mirror.
He did resolve things with Arthur’s assistance, but he decided he and Arthur should remain friends rather than pursue a relationship.
According to recent teasers, the two will never fall in love since Marshall is planning to permanently leave the community. Arthur is told to leave by Marshall, who praises Laurel for everything she has done for him.
- Why you must need Truck Accident Attorneys
- ‘I am deceased’: Charlotte Jordan tears up over Corrie fan’s very surprising gesture
- ITV Coronation Street character accused of deadly crime as they’re questioned by police
- ITV Coronation Street’s Dylan Wilson thanks ‘mentor’ and co-star after update about real-life twin
- Coronation Street star Keith Duffy ‘splits’ from wife after 25 years together